Sunday, July 24, 2011

just letting you know, i'm not dead. but i am as lazy as a fat sloth on diet. i have touched none of the homework that i was suppose to complete over the weekends, and when my mom walked in and questioned what i'm doing on my laptop... i lied and said, ''im doing my assignments! what do you think i am doing?'' in fact, i'd completed watching a whole season of some anime over two days. on a side note, i bought three boxes of magnum minis (liars) and have already finished a box and a half over a short period of.....2 days. fuck, i'm fat. and ugly and a freak!!!
A FREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

and i still have no concept for my work. too lazy to type out a 10-page essay. omg, i'd gained back fats too. TT____TT not forgetting, fantasizing having a fictional anime character as my boyfriend. -take 6 deep breaths-

AND I'VE YET TO WATCH HP-part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i am DOOMED!

No comments:

Post a Comment