Monday, December 10, 2012

Dog loves watching guests pooping

Hello!

So over the weekends, my mom had some friends staying over. As some of you know, we have two dogs and most of the time, they sleep in the kitchen toilet. Since the guests obviously have to go pee-pee once in a while, they need to use that toilet. Now usually, we don't lock the dogs (in the toilet), unless everyone isn't at home.

Apparently, the aunties who came over had mentioned that while they were using the toilet, Brandy (my girlie dog) refused to get out of the toilet. She would just sit there and stare at the ladies as they poop. Yes, particularly when they were all pooping.

Now, I have never encounter that before, neither did my family, so I guess she just enjoys observing strangers dropping bombs. Lol, weird dog, a bit unbelievable too. Side note, I would also never poop at someone else's home.

Anyway, I'm still hanging on strong to my project. Kinda. Okay, not really. BUT, really trying my best to juggle everything and tearing my brains apart. A shout out to all my design mates– You guys hang on too! Just a little more till it's over and then its mwahahahahahahahhahahah! :)


Here's Mr Benunu and his bottle of oil. In the trashbag. Kinky gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment