Saturday, May 18, 2013

The more I probe into reality, the more I try to know myself, the more worse I feel. I am blinded by my mistakes, my sins and all my losses. I see myself loosing, I drown more and the more I drown, the more empty I feel. The notion of life itself seems too vague and meaningless for me but that’s how I have to survive. Of course death would’ve been much easier but I’m not dead. I’m just simply drowning and there’s no escaping this time

It's always easier to choose to be sad and negative. It's so much easier....should I, or should I not?



Well. Today was swell. I mean, playing games. :) Another day not very well spent, but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Should I go make ice cream on Monday or should I do something else? Omg, life has so much dilemmas, and there are children dying in the same continent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment