Sunday, December 16, 2012

What is life sucks?

Hello!

This morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was to check my phone. Yeah, seems like a reflex thing nowadays. :( But, anyway I happen to come across someone's status on Facebook, which made me feel a little annoyed.

'Life sucks when you're broke and bored.' 

I don't- I don't even... It's probably the stupidest thing anyone can say. Maybe, it's just a passing remark but seriously, how could 'life sucks' when we are blessed in so many ways. Instead of using the computer (and the photobooth) all day, stop being a lazy, ungrateful bum and get a job.

Haha, maybe I am acting a bit over the top, since I have no relation to this particular person. Oh yeah, that reminds me... 21st December (supposed to be DOOMSDAY) is coming soon. My mom actually asked me to stay at home that day! LOL. I cannot wait to see what happens, probably like any other day or- ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! So, are you prepared for the world's end? What are you going to do? I'll probably sleep in till the sun don't shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment