Thursday, January 31, 2013

Skin things

Hello!

I always take forever to have an update. But such is life, there's nothing much to talk about. You begin the same routine everyday, its boring.... but comfortable. Anyway, I'd been thinking, about my skin.

My mom (yes, why does every post always involve my parents somehow these days? lol!) told me not to use any makeup, if I wish to have better skin. To begin with, I don't put anything other than sunblock, mascara and some liner to line the inside of my lashes. So, I've stop putting anything other than toner and it's getting better already.

You know how girls with great skin, and you want to have it too? So you kept piling up makeup. I think it's okay to do that, it's just the cleaning part that many girls neglect. The makeup clogs up pores! And it's so bad, cause your skin can't breathe and as it accumulates with oil, dirt and oxidized make up, it starts forming whiteheads and blackheads. Anddddd.....if there's bacteria, it'll start to bloom into pimples.

If you don't cleanse your face well and continue to cover it up, it's only going to get worst. ;__; BOOBOO FOR YOU.

How random....

No comments:

Post a Comment