Saturday, January 5, 2013

Up(down)date

Hello!

It's been a while since I've updated! Had been pretty busy with school (what else?). Hope everyone had a pretty good Christmas. Mine was decent, since I had Thai food! New year was okay too, nothing special because I'd slept through that night.

Anyway, I know I am a bit late for new year resolutions, but like they alway say, 'BETTER BE LATE THAN NEVER'! :) Don't really want to complicate it, because I remembered the resolutions I'd made last year were too high, and I managed to achieve absolutely nothing! Too embarrassing to list last year's goals here. Oops! And so, to keep it simple...

1. Piano. Yes I want to complete my Grade 8, ONCE AND FOR ALL! I cannot fail the exam and must get at least a merit.

2. A new language. I want to pick up a new language. Possibly French. Ooo la la!

3. Read up. Been a long time since I spend a good time reading, fully appreciate, 100% understand a book. Not just picking up a book in the bookstore and quickly read it in one (Haha! Just to save money and time)  afternoon. The last time I finished a book C.S Lewis's The Screwtape Letters at the church...and it was a book we used to study with. :(

4. Think before I say something. Kept making lame mistakes just cause I'm reckless when I speak. Watch-out for that Sandy.

5. Showcase my illustration/work. Really wish to share my work with the community! I'm sure I'll have more time after I graduate. There's so many fresh projects I want to work on already! Exciting! :)

Soooooo, I think it's relatively easy to reach these goals. I mean, if I'm not lazy... OH YES! I have to quit being such a bum. STOP BEING LAZY. STOP IT. STOP! 

Meanwhile, on the first day of 2013, my mother was bugging me to sell her clothes, since I will be moving away soon. AND HERE HERE! I have successfully opened a new online store on ETSY! Do check it out and share with your friends. The items I sell are mainly vintage fashion and knick knacks. Perhaps, I will sell my prints and illustration on it too! But that, would have to wait...


( You can click the banner....or here, to check out the store. n____n~ )


Here's a mini preview of what thou can expect at thy store!






The store would be updated every Wednesday/Friday (usually Fridays), so there are always new stuff added. Thereforeeeeeeee, remember to go back once in a while. Hopefully, you can find something you fancy there! n___n~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment